Tuesday, September 22, 2009

wishes and dishes

Dishes

My aunt Monica was in town and she bought me a face cream from L'Occitane. I love their products because I have extremely sensitive skin and they have a wonderful hypo-allergenic line. I used to buy the face moisturizer (a little pricey). I also use their no rinse make up remover ($7-very cheap). Recently I bought Stilla tinted moisturizer to get the most bang out of my buck since I wear little foundation anyways. The tinted moisturizer didn't do much to help my dry skin out.

Monica bought me this face cream from L'Occitane. I love it! It also works well when I put my tinted moisturizer on right after. It is $53 but so far to me it is worth it and it will go a long way.


Monica also bought me some more Effaclar from a spa in Florida. This is a great acne wash. On this web site it is $19.95 and free shipping.


http://www.dermstore.com/product_Effaclar+Purifying+Foaming+Gel_1497.htm

Wishes

I listen to a wide array of bands and artists. There are a couple of CD's I really want to buy. And I don't have an IPOD (and my sister "lost" her old one) so i need to invest in one, especially since my car radio never ever works.

The first CD I am really want to buy is Muse's Resistance. I really like their sound, their creativity, their music, pretty much everything about them. I would love to see them live. Amazon gives you the option getting on the list ahead of the September 24th debut and having it shipped to you in short time.

Another CD I want to buy is If by Mindless Self Indulgence, MSI. I love their music especially when I am in a bad mood. It makes me happy. Many of their songs are sexually saturated but in a comical way. I love their songs Never Wanted to Dance, Shut Me Up, Issues and Get it up. I want to get this CD.

Another CD I want to buy is Marilyn Manson's Lest we Forget. It is Brian Warner's (Marilyn Manson) compilation of their greatest hits. It has his cover of Personal Jesus, Sweet Dreams, Mobscene and The Beautiful People on it. It has many of my favorites songs by him. I defend my affinity for Marilyn Manson. I think he is incredibly misinterpreted by people, misunderstood and under appreciated it. He is a legendary shock artist, he is extremely intelligent (look up an interview with him), and he is not a minister in the house of Satan. I repeat he is not a satanist. Don't believe me, read his autobiography. I did. You have a whole new perspective on him afterward and understand why Brian Warner became Marilyn Manson and you find yourself agreeing with him on certain issues.

I also want to buy the Italian movie Johnny Stecchino (toothpick Johnny). The Italian legend Roberto Begnini plays in it and directs it I believe. It also stars his wife Nicoleta. It is a true comedy filled with tons of situational irony. I also love his movie Life is Beautiful.


I also want a Boondock Saints T-shirt. I regret not getting the shirt my friend Claire has. There are so many I like. Here is one
http://www.boondockstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=210-01-1016&Attributes=Yes&Quantity=1

I hope when I am an adult I have a beautifully decorated house. I want to have plenty of natural lighting, antique furniture (which I already have a lot of) and nice accents. I am obsessed with these Napoleon bee bathroom towels from Ballard designs. I plan on getting these.

1 comment: