Monday, September 14, 2009

My current wish list

Although I'm a broke college student, I still love to spend my hard earned money on clothes. Clothes aren't a temporary expense for me, I wear my clothes for a long time. I have come to the harsh realization I really need to save money to go to Europe next summer and to move out, there are still a few things I really want (but not necessarily need).This cord vest is from Old Navy and cost $24.50. Pretty reasonable price and I love vest. I think it is pretty cute.


These boots are from DSW and they cost $44.95 and the color is taupe. I think they would look cute with both jeans and a dress.

These curtains are from Urban Outfitters. I really like natural lighting and these are light enough to let some through. I think I would wait to get these for when I move out.

There are plenty of more things I want but I have a meeting to go to!

Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. Vests look so cute on you! and I love the curtains... we must go to DSW to try on boots soon!

    ReplyDelete